Ford revamps its old favourite
A remodelled Focus has arrived in Ireland – and Ford has already sold 1,000 of them. Shane O’Donoghue reports.
No such issue for Ford Ireland and the launch of its new Focus model, though, as it can already lay claim to selling well over 1,000 units this year – and it hopes to quadruple that figure by the time the ‘161’ plate arrives next January.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.