Falling for Zambia: Picturesque, hospitable and exotic
The southern African country of Zambia has so much more going for it than just the stunning vista of Victoria Falls
‘It’s going to be a soaking wet situation. No handbags or rucksacks, no good shoes like the ones you’re wearing . . . and that camera doesn’t look waterproof.” I am hastily dispatched back to my room in the grounds of Zambia’s Five Star Royal Livingstone Hotel to take proper precautions before visiting one of the seven natural wonders of the world.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive