Dream of la dolce vita in Fellini’s Rimini
The original setting for some of Italian film director Fellini’s most famous films, the ‘Riviera Romagnola’ and its elegant centrepiece, the Grand Hotel, retain their magic to this day, writes Isabel Conway
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive