This new documentary series investigates the experiences, research and prognoses for those recently diagnosed with neurological conditions. Each episode features a patient with a condition such as epilepsy, early onset Alzheimer’s disease or motor neurone disease, whose journey is profiled, with contributions from top neuroscience academics, such as Orla Hardiman and Tim Lynch of Trinity. (Pictured are Miriam Brady and her husband, Ronan Smith, who has been diagnosed with early onset Alzheimer’s.)
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.