Summer dressing can be tricky for men, but there are some clever choices out there
It’s one of life’s paradoxes that the season which, weather-permitting, requires the least amount of clothing has the potential for the greatest number of fashion faux pas. But with a little know-how, you can look hot, keep cool and not put an immaculately clad foot wrong between now and autumn.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.