Coltranes, planes and automobiles
Honda’s new Jazz is as spacious as an aircraft hangar, but can it be as cool as a Coltrane sax solo?
I once stood inside the cargo bay of a Lockheed C-5A Galaxy, a well-named aircraft, because looking from one end to the other of the interior was akin to staring deep into the starry abyss of the universe. The US Air Force had, rather thoughtfully, parked it on the display line of the old Aer Rianta air spectacular at Shannon, and had opened up the ramps at both ends, allowing the public to amble through.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.