The Business Post Magazine Christmas Quiz Answers
From Bond stars to star signs, we reveal the answers to our seasonal quiz
The Colour of Money
2. What are the Christian names of the Whites, brother and sister, who form The White Stripes?
3.What names did Victor Hugo give to the Three Musketeers?
4.Inevitably, there is a Harry Potter question: Name the four Houses in Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.
5. Five rings appear on the Olympic flag. What are their colours?
6. In the Broccoli-produced Bond movies, six actors have played James Bond (David Niven, for example, is not an ‘official’ Bond in this context). Name them.
7. U2 has had 7 UK No.1 singles. Name them.
Take Me To The Clouds Above
Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own
8. Only eight counties have contested All-Ireland Senior Hurling finals in the 21st century (this includes the 2000 final). Name them.
9. Nine dances have featured in every series of Strictly Come Dancing. Name them.
Cha Cha Cha
10. There are 10 hands with which it is possible to win a game of poker. Name them.
Poker (4 of a kind)
3 of a kind
11. Although Missouri and Kentucky are considered member states of the Confederacy, they never officially seceded; so which eleven states officially seceded from the USA, precipitating the American Civil War?
12. Name the Twelve signs of the Zodiac.