Chess with Sam Collins
Alexei Shirov v Aman Hambleton
The Reykjavik Open featured a surprising victory by Aman Hambleton, a strong Canadian IM, over Alexei Shirov, one of the world’s top players over the last 25 years. The win was more impressive since it was achieved in an attacking and sacrificial style for which Shirov himself is famous.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive