A salute to suits
If you want to get ahead in business, get made-to-measure, writes Fiona Ness.
We read everywhere about the variance in women’s body types and how to dress accordingly, but isn’t every man built differently too? As recent as 30 years ago, many towns had a gentleman’s outfitters and tailor-made clothing was common for men. Now a renewed emphasis on quality and heritage dressing is bringing made-to-measure back.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.