A sabbatical in France reveals a twisted, slippery family history
A grippingly well-told story, situated in a middle ground between highbrow literature and the thriller genre, The Snakes seethes with intrigue for the duration of its 438 pages
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.