2015 was a very good year for gastronomes
Rural French eateries, city centre steakhouses, Spanish tapas, Greek tavernas and the return of old favourites
As with other sectors of the economy, this year saw the recovery that had begun tentatively in 2014 really take hold in the restaurant industry. With diners loosening their purse strings, many new and established restaurants have had their busiest year since before the crash.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive