101 Great Irish Restaurants: Leinster
This restaurant started life in the small premises in Blackrock Market that’s now home to Heron & Grey, but has been reinvented and expanded in Celbridge by owners James Sheridan and Soizic Humbert. Sheridan’s cooking is a delight: simple yet refined, and packed with tonnes of flavour, while Humbert runs a relaxed and warm front-of-house operation.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.