Twitter investor plans to surf on Irish start-up wave
Heavyweight Silicon Valley angel investors fly into Ireland to meet with emerging Irish start-ups.
Twitter backer Bill Tai and other high-calibre Silicon Valley investors will this week have a series of informal meetings with fast-growing Irish firms that want to crack the US market.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive