Low Down: Top tips for SMEs
This week: demystifying the Companies Bill
The Companies Bill 2012 is company law as we know it, except made easier. The bill is expected to be enacted later this year, and will come into effect in mid-2015, making far-reaching and fundamental changes to Irish company law.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive