Families spend average of €764 on First Holy Communion
Spending on children’s First Holy Communions in Ireland is on the up, a new survey has revealed.
Spending on children’s First Holy Communions in Ireland is on the up, a new survey has revealed. The Ulster Bank survey found that in 2014, Irish parents spent an average of €764 on their children’s Holy Communion, an increase from last year’s €732.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive