Urban transport firm is on the ball
Moby founder Thomas O’Connell has plenty of past form in the business of making getting from A to B more fun. Starting his career as a distributor of wheeled goods in Ireland at the tender age of 22, he went on to build a hugely successful toy company with revenues reaching $60 million, and offices in the USA, China, Hong Kong, Germany and Japan.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive