Thinking big, thinking bright
Epson’s new range of interactive projectors is aiming to help children display their bright ideas
Most readers of this newspaper will remember chalk and blackboards in school, but since our salad days there have been two revolutions in classroom front displays: first came the interactivity of digital whiteboards, and now that interactivity can be had alongside a much larger image size, thanks to a new generation of high-tech projectors.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.