Record new job creation among clients of EI
Excluding microbusinesses, there are approximately 17,000 SMEs in Ireland, employing around 550,000 people. Enterprise Ireland client companies, the vast majority of which, of course, are SMEs, employ over 300,000 people in Ireland, both directly and indirectly.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive