Curing information overdose
With all of the content now at our fingertips, we are none the wiser. Why is this, and what can we do?
What is the first thing you do when you wake up in the morning? I bet it is to check your phone. With that, imagine how our mind gets suddenly cluttered with all the emails, tweets and LinkedIn and Facebook updates of other people. If you then switch on the TV news channels, the bombardment of information – mostly unnecessary – is unimaginable.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive