Bright future on the horizon with GECAS
With a 50-year legacy, GE Capital Aviation Services continues to look ahead
GE Capital Aviation Services (GECAS), General Electric’s commercial aircraft financing and leasing business, has roots dating back to GECC Leasing Corporation’s first aviation lease in 1967, when fewer than one per cent of aircraft were leased.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive