Brexit uncertainty is Ireland’s gain
Irish businesses are gaining the edge as Britain continues to struggle in its negotiations to exit the EU
Brexit’s looming shadow over Britain’s future is Ireland’s gain: that’s according to experts across legal, taxation and advisory services in Ireland who have noted continued interest from international investors who would once have placed British soil as a more attractive place to invest over Ireland, writes Siobhán Maguire.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive