Super Saturday? Sky awaits rare weekend auction
Sky is the final prize in a competition between Comcast and Walt Disney for the bulk of Rupert Murdoch’s media empire
The drawn-out battle for control of Sky between 21st Century Fox and Comcast will reach a climax this Saturday in a one-day auction that will settle who is willing to pay the most for Europe’s biggest satellite carrier.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive