Stephen Kinsella on Ireland’s Taxing problems
Let’s be straight about corporation tax. We have a policy problem. You can see it. The problem is how to unwind decades of established policy without decimating our industrial base, our high-value employment and our public finances. The first step is admitting our problem. We’ll get there.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.