Róisín Burke on business
Could Sean Mulryan be in the frame for St James’s Gate?
I hear that Guinness owner Diageo is gearing up to make a significant announcement in relation to plans for lands around the St James’s Gate brewery close to St Patrick’s Day.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive