Profit & Loss: Inside the world of private Irish businesses
Facebook Ireland, the National Leprechaun Museum, Fitbit International and the Beacon Medical Group
Facebook Ireland had pre-tax profits of €174.3 million, up from €109.6 million the year before, generated by “third-party revenue”, the company noted in its accounts.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive