Luxurious liquids drawn out of the very soil of Connemara
America Village Apothecary’s range of natural bitters and syrups is now being showcased in cocktails
A high-end contract secured three years ago with luxury London retailer Fortnum & Mason set the tone for Claire Davey, owner of Galway venture America Village Apothecary.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive