Losses shrink at Permanent TSB
Permanent TSB indicated last week that it will raise €525 million from investors to plug a capital shortfall after it failed European-wide stress tests on its loan book last October. The bank also announced that its losses last year shrank to €48 mil
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.