Losses rise at rugby app firm backed by O’Driscoll and Nolan
Losses at Ultimate Rugby, the sports app company backed by Brian O’Driscoll and Ray Nolan, rose from €995,233 to €1.6 million in 2017.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive