Laundry tech firm Sproose plans to clean up in Britain
Conor Wilson, co-founder of Sproose, said the firm was working with seven British dry cleaning companies
Sproose, the Dublin-based laundry technology start-up, has expanded to Britain. The company, which previously featured on Dragon’s Den, has secured contracts in London, Birmingham and Milton Keynes.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.