Flood of applications for help-to-buy scheme
Change in Central Bank rules, the help-to-buy scheme and short supply look set to drive house price inflation
Hundreds of first-time buyers have already applied for the government’s new help-to-buy scheme since it launched to applicants just five days ago.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive