Five Guys burger chain hits turnover of £1.7m
A company in the Desmond brothers’ Five Guys hamburger franchise business had a turnover of £1.7 million in 2018, up from £1.5 million the year before, accounts show.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.