Fexco assets rise to €350m ahead of Goodbody sale
Financial services giant set to get €150m from sale of second largest stockbroking firm in Ireland
Fexco, the Kerry financial services giant, saw its assets hit almost €350 million at the end of last year, and is set to scoop another windfall in the coming weeks with the sale of its stake in Goodbody stockbrokers.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.