Court to defer wind-up of Irish Asphalt
Irish Asphalt is insolvent with net assets of €30 million against secured loans of €50 million
The High Court has agreed to defer the wind-up of Irish Asphalt Ltd (IAL) until it finishes defending a separate €40 million “deceit” law suit next year.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive