20 ways to cut your tax bill
Tax expert Brian Keegan says taxpayers lose out on myriad credits and reliefs every year
There are few things in life as welcome as a tax refund. Tax credits and reliefs go unclaimed every year because people don’t know that they are available, or because they don’t think that they are entitled to them. Or a very common reason might just be that people think that tax rebates are too difficult to claim.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.