Arralis secures €400k Tyndall deal
Irish tech manufacturer Arralis has entered into a €400,000 research development agreement with Tyndall National Institute to develop a next-generation mmWave fabrication technology for use in applications such as autonomous vehicles, satellite communications, 5G and radar imaging.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.