Three property auctions result in sales of €31m
BidX1’s second auction of the week proves the bumper showcase, generating €21 million in sales alone
More than €31 million was generated by three property auctions on Thursday last week. The largest of those was BidX1’s second auction of the week, which generated €21 million in sales. DNG raised €2.42 million from its Leinster auction; and O’Donnellan & Joyce generated more than €9 million under the hammer from 36 lots at its Galway auction.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive