Sing a song of herbs
Herbs provide not only added flavour and aroma to dishes, but fill the garden with delightful scents
The other day, I was admiring an allotment neighbour’s impressive clump of Golden Oregano and, before I knew it, I was holding a big clump of my own. This not only goes to show the generosity of gardeners, but it also shows the generosity of herbs. They are the plants that just keep on giving.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive