The road ahead for the housing market
Some 8,800 commencements in 2015 turned into 15,000 homes in 2016. That is either magic or worrying
Often when teaching classes I tell people that when it comes to forecasting, you have to think about the economy like driving a car at night on a dark road. You can only be fairly certain of the things that are before you in the headlights, and even then there can be unseen potholes and surprises.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive