Refurbished Victorian redbrick filled with natural light for €1.575m
Four-bed Ranelagh property received much-needed TLC from its current owners and is conveniently located near Ranelagh village, schools and the Luas
Back in 1853, Ranelagh was described in an archaeological journal as: “a pretty outlet well sprinkled with villas”.
During the subsequent building boom of the late Victorian era, the Dublin housing stock grew substantially here as elsewhere throughout the city.
The facades of the resulting terraces of red brick houses of the 1890s had an appealing uniformity with their cast-iron front railings, arched doorways with fanlight above and bay windows; even the more modest Victorian ...