Microsoft and Google lead the charge to Sandyford
Office projects are booming in the Dublin suburb of Sandyford, but residential developments have been hit by delays
New office projects are getting under way in Sandyford Business District, and rents are expected to rise by next year as the South Dublin location offers rents that are almost half those in the city centre. Meanwhile, development of high-density residential projects has slowed.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.