Some elegant expanses and beautiful visions at Adam’s
Tranquil, beguiling landscapes are the order of the day at Adam’s latest art sale
We are here for no more than a whisper of time. The environment is forever. The landscape rolls on, enduring whatever indignities mankind heaps on it. A large proportion of paintings sold at Irish auctions are of the Irish landscape. What better antidote to the chaos that constitutes present-day reality than these depictions of rural tranquillity?
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.