Echoes of a cruel past
Standout exhibit is Bradley McCallum’s Weights and Measures
How do violent colonial histories play out in contemporary times? Exhibition themes don’t come more weighty, and that’s the story at EVA International, delivered in force with 50 projects by 57 artists in six locations across Limerick City.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive