Dublin’s Liberties cut loose with a building bonanza
Nearly 500 hotel rooms and 1,000 student beds are expected in an up-and-coming area of the capital
As many as 459 hotel bedrooms and 985 student beds are expected to come on stream in the Liberties area of Dublin this year in five projects. A number of other office, tourist and aparthotel projects are also in the pipeline for an area that is beginning to be recognised for its potential as a centrally located tourist and office area.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive