Of course property tax should go up
There is no reason why the rest of us should defend the cashflows of people who are asset millionaires
When I hear public servants like Josepha Madigan, Fine Gael Minister for Culture, say that property tax shouldn’t go up, it kills a part of my optimism for the future.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.