The domino effect
Britain is leaving. Le Pen is rising. Merkel is flagging. Europe is at a crossroads. And Ireland is increasingly isolated
Brexit. Trump. Leprechaun economics. Base erosion and profit shifting. Apple. Job losses. QE. TTIP. There’s seemingly no end to the list of threats to Ireland’s infamously small, open economy. To that list, we can now add another: France.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive