South won’t suffer from lower corporation tax in North, says IDA
Investors 'know what they are getting' in Republic
The introduction of a lower corporation tax rate in the North won’t damage job creation and investment here, the chief executive of the IDA believes. Martin Shanahan said while tax is a factor in companies locating here, the greatest issue is sourcing a steady pool of workers.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive