Ross has given green light to 32 new judicial appointments
Minister plays key role in a system he described as 'rotten'
Minister for Transport Shane Ross has approved the appointment of more than 30 judges in the last two years under a system he has described as “rotten”, a Sunday Business Post analysis has found.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive