'Martin may need Sinn Féin to fulfil his dream of becoming Taoiseach'
Despite his insistence, the prospect of being the only FF leader not to lead the country may make SF support a necessity
As politicians departed Leinster House for their lengthy annual recess last week there was a sense that preparations for the next election are now intensifying.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive