Brexit's a 'done deal' - but Arlene Foster isn't sure what the North will end up with
Foster is certain about many things. The North's position after Brexit is unclear, however
Nearly a year since she became the first female First Minister of Northern Ireland, Arlene Foster is exactly where she wants to be.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.