Alarm as Department of Finance hikes corporation tax forecast by €500m
Fianna Fáil finance spokesman Michael McGrath said the move highlighted the overdependence on corporate tax receipts
The government has been warned about its “overdependence” on corporation tax after it decided to factor in an extra €500 million in corporation tax revenue this year.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.